Loadbooks USA "8mm-06 Springfield and 338-06 A-Square" Reloading Manual
- Glockworx Race Connector Glock All Models 2 lb... $14.25 Available
- Remington Bullets 44 Caliber (429 Diameter) 240 Grain... $29.99 - $241.99 Select Options
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter)... $26.49 Available
- Tubb SpeedLock Systems Firing Pin and Spring Mauser 98... $59.99 Available
- Speer Hot-Cor Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 200 Grain... $21.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Uncle Mike's Quick Detachable Super Sling Swivel Set... $8.99 - $10.79 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #509 22-250 Remington, 243... $2.99 Select Options
- Harris #6 Bipod Adapter Stud for European Rails 3/8" Width... $11.29 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Set 6.5x55mm Swedish Mauser... $34.99 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Set 338-06 A-Square... $61.99 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 38-55 WCF... $5.19 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 300 H&H... $6.19 Available
Author/Publisher: Loadbooks USA
Date of Publication: 2004
Summary of Material:
Hornady 4th Edition
Nosler 3rd Edition
Sierra 3rd Edition Rifle
Lyman 3rd Edition Cast Bullet Handbook
RCBS Cast Bullet Manual #1
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.