"Cartridge Comparison Guide Second Edition" Book By Chamberlain Development Publishing
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12" Self-Adhesive Sight-In Clam... $2.02 Available
- Vortex 30mm Tactical Picatinny-Style Ring Matte... $19.99 Select Options
- RCBS Case Trimmer Pilot, 45 Caliber Rifle (458 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- Lyman "AR Reloading Handbook" Reloading Manual... $12.99 Available
- RCBS 3-Die Set 458 Lott... $46.49 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #4 (7mm Remington Magnum, 300 Winchester... $7.99 Available
- "Handloading for Competition: Making the Target Bigger" Book... $27.99 Available
- Sierra "5th Edition Rifle and Pistol Manual of Reloading Data"... $28.49 Available
- Sierra Video "High-Power Rifle Reloading" with G. David Tubb... $14.99 Available
- Vortex Viper Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 6.5-20x 44mm Side Focus... $429.99 Select Options
Any reader will better understand cartridge performance, empowering them to select the best cartridge for their personal shooting requirements and hunting applications.
Technical Information: Cartridge Comparison Guide
Dimensions: 9-1/4" x 11"
Cover: Soft Spiral Bound
Publisher: Chamberlain Development
Shipping Weight: 1.940 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.