Remington Shotshell Wads 10 Gauge SP10 1-5/8 to 2 oz Bag of 250
- BPI Shotshell Wads 10 Gauge Multi-Metal 3-1/2" 1-5/8 oz Bag of... $11.49 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads 10 Gauge Pattern Driver 3-1/2" 2-1/2 oz Bag... $14.08 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads 10 Gauge Deci-Max 3-1/2" 1-3/8 oz Bag of... $11.99 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads 10 Gauge BPD-10 Tuff 3-1/2" 1-1/2 oz Steel... $14.08 Available
- MEC Powder Bushing... $2.34 - $3.99 Select Options
- BPI Shotshell Wads 10 Gauge .125" Nitro Card Bag of 500... $7.89 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads 10 Gauge 1/2" Fiber Bag of 500... $10.49 Available
- MEC Charge Bar for Single Stage Press Lead Shot... $14.99 Select Options
- Tipton Cotton Cleaning Patches... $3.49 - $14.29 Select Options
- RCBS Flash Hole Deburring Tool Case Pilot Stop 30 Caliber... $5.29 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads 20 Gauge .125" Nitro Card Bag of 500... $7.89 Available
- Mossberg Quick Detachable Stud Front Mossberg 500, 590 Gloss... $4.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering FAT Wrench Hard Case... $8.49 Available
- MEC 600 Jr. Mark 5 Die Set 10 Gauge... $78.99 Available
- RCBS Flash Hole Deburring Tool Case Pilot Stop 6.5mm... $5.29 Available
- MEC 600 Jr. Mark 5 Die Set 410 Bore... $78.99 Available
Length: 2 1/2" (for use in 3 1/2" shells)
Wads are essential for shotshell reloading. They fill extra space in the hull to make sure there is no room for the shot and powder to move around. They also act as a barrier between the powder and shot charges to ensure proper powder ignition, protect the shot from hot gasses and seal gasses behind the shot so that it can be propelled down the barrel. The wad also acts as a dual barrier to protect the barrel from becoming damaged by hard shot and to protect soft shot from becoming deformed by contact with hard barrel steel.
Shipping Weight: 1.900 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.