Remington Shotshell Wads 10 Gauge SP10 1-5/8 to 2 oz Bag of 250
- BPI Shotshell Wads 10 Gauge Pattern Driver 3-1/2" 2-1/2 oz Bag... $18.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- BPI Shotshell Wads 10 Gauge 0.008" Overshot Tyvek Bag of 500... $11.99 Available
- BPI Shotshell Overshot Cards 10 Gauge .030" Thick Bag of 500... $8.99 Available
- Combined Technology Ballistic Silvertip Varmint Bullets 25... $20.99 Available
- Hornady Powder Funnel 22 to 45 Caliber... $3.99 Available
- BPI "The Mighty 10 Gauge: 6th Edition" Shotshell Reloading... $12.99 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads 20 Gauge 1/8" Felt Bag of 250... $10.99 Available
- Hornady Lead Shot #4 Buckshot 5 lb Box... $25.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Powder Trickler... $12.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington Reloading Brass 30-06 Springfield... $13.99 - $249.99 Select Options
Length: 2 1/2" (for use in 3 1/2" shells)
Wads are essential for shotshell reloading. They fill extra space in the hull to make sure there is no room for the shot and powder to move around. They also act as a barrier between the powder and shot charges to ensure proper powder ignition, protect the shot from hot gasses and seal gasses behind the shot so that it can be propelled down the barrel. The wad also acts as a dual barrier to protect the barrel from becoming damaged by hard shot and to protect soft shot from becoming deformed by contact with hard barrel steel.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.