Blade-Tech Revolution Double Pistol & Rifle Magazine Pouch Glock 10mm, 45 ACP and AR-15 Tek-Lok Polymer Black
- California Competition Works Shell Caddy Tactical Shotshell... $24.00 Select Options
- Blade-Tech DOH Dropped and Offset Holster Right Hand Glock 34,... $59.49 Available
- Blade-Tech DOH Black Ice Belt Holster Glock 17, 22, 31 Kydex... $63.74 Select Options
- Uncle Mikes 3-Gun Competition Belt Nylon Black... $54.99 Select Options
This pouch can be worn with both the pistol and rifle magazine cavities facing upward to facilitate a vertical draw. Because the mag pouches are both ambidextrous, the vertical configuration can be worn virtually anywhere on the belt. The The Double Pistol and Rifle Magazine Combination Pouch is ideal for military, law enforcement or competitive shooters looking to stow their magazines in a familiar place while increasing the amount of usable space on their equipment.
- This pouch will accommodate one AR-15/M-4 rifle magazine and two Glock 10mm or double stack .45 ACP magzines
- Tension Fit Mag Pouches, no straps needed for retention
- High quality polymer construction for increased durability
- Both the rifle and pistol magazine pouches are tension adjustable
Shipping Weight: 0.600 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.