RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 241 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide
- RCBS 2-Die Set 223 Remington... $34.99 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 243 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide... $24.99 Available
- RCBS AR Series Taper Crimp Seater Die 223 Remington... $34.99 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 245 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide... $24.99 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 242 Diameter Steel... $11.99 Available
Neck Bushing Size (RCBS instructions):
Proper neck bushing size can be determined two ways. Measure the outside neck diameter of your loaded cartridge, subtract .002" to .003". This allows approximately .001" of brass spring back for correct neck tension. The other is to measure the neck wall thickness of your case, multiply by two, add the diameter of your bullet and subtract .001". RCBS suggests that you have neck bushings one to two sizes above and below your target diameter.