ERGO Picatinny Rail with Rail Cover and Mounting Hardware Universal Fit Aluminum Matte
Standard Picatinny-style M1913 rails adaptable to most rifles and shotguns. Offered in different lengths with mounting hardware. Will fit vent hole spacing on AR-15 handguards. Heat shields do not have to be altered. Black.
- Standard Picatinny M1913 configuration
- Heatshields in handgrip do not require alteration for installation, even on M4 carbines
- Rail made of aluminum with attaching hardware included
- Overal Length: 4.155" (10 slots)
- Will fit Savage 338 Lapua 110BA stock
- 1.100-2.100" hole spacing
- Clip directly onto Picatinny rails
- Includes rail cover
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.130 Pounds
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
ProMag Magazine M1 Carbine 30 Carbine Steel Blue
Clearance — Select ItemsView More Options$10.07 - $16.49Save up to $4.22 (30%)
Choate 5-Position Collapsible Rifle Stock with Pistol Grip M1...
ERGO Picatinny Rail with Mounting hardware Polymer Black
$5.00 - $7.50
ERGO Xtreme Service Picatinny Rail with Mounting Hardware...
ERGO Picatinny Rail with Rail Covers and Mounting Hardware...
$16.00 - $27.00
ProMag Picatinny Forend Rail AR-15 Universal Rifle & Carbine...
Weaver 2-Piece Base AR-15 Hand Guard Matte
ERGO Picatinny Rail with Mounting Hardware and UMP Radiused...