HIVIZ Tactical Front Sight Glock All Models (Except Compensated) .162" Height Steel .120" Large Diameter Fiber Optic Red
- MidwayUSA Tactical Pistol Case... $9.99 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Glock 42 380 ACP 6-Round Polymer Black... $24.99 Available
- BlackHawk CQC Single Magazine Pouch Double Stack 9mm, 40 S&W... $17.29 Select Options
- Safariland 075-2 Earmuff and Hearing Protector Holder Belt... $2.79 Available
- Glock Disassembly Tool... $7.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 31 357 Sig 15-Round Polymer Black... $19.07 Available
- Glock Guide Rod and Recoil Spring Assembly Glock 17, 22, 24,... $7.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Screwdriver Bit Glock Front Sight Nut... $4.07 Available
- BlackHawk Tactical Pistol Lanyard Coiled Black... $15.29 Available
- Glock Generation 4 Beavertail Backstrap Kit Glock 17, 22, 31,... $18.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Release Extended Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25,... $3.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lone Wolf Barrel Glock 17 9mm Luger 1 in 16" Twist 4.49"... $99.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Fits all Glock Models except ported or compensated models/li>
- Not recomended for Glock 34 or 35 due to cutout on the slide/li>
- Front sight is .162" in height from slide
- .120" diameter fiber optic LitePipes
- Steel construction
- Resin overmolded light pipe not interchangeable
- Red, Green and Orange colors available
Shipping Weight: 0.034 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.