Daniel Defense Detachable Fixed Front Sight AR-15 Handguard Height Aluminum Matte
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $1.99 Select Options
- Magpul Trigger Guard MIAD Enhanced AR-15 Aluminum Matte... $18.95 Available
- TAPCO Multi-Tool AR-15 Mil-Spec Steel... $8.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Max Cartridge Gage 45 ACP... $22.99 Available
- DPMS Front Sight Adjusting Tool (4-Prong) AR-15 A2 Steel... $5.99 Available
- Magpul RSA Rail Mount Sling Adapter Loop AR-15 Steel Melonite... $28.45 Available
- Lyman E-Zee Case Length Gage II... $17.49 Available
- Magpul BAD Lever Extended Bolt Catch AR-15 Aluminum Matte... $28.45 Available
- L.E. Wilson Max Cartridge Gage 9mm Luger... $22.99 Available
- JP Enterprises Tuned and Polished Buffer Spring AR-15 Carbine... $18.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Barnes Tipped TAC-TX Bullets 300 AAC Blackout/ 300 Whisper... $35.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MagPul Stock MOE Collapsible AR-15 Carbine Synthetic... $56.95 Select Options
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Mil-Spec Type III Hard Coat Anodizing
- Mount: Picatinny
- Weight: 1.1 oz
- Features: A2 Front Sight Post, Elevation Adjustable
Shipping Weight: 0.220 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.