Browning Range Ops Infrared Game Camera 6.0 Megapixel Tan
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #510 25-06 Remington, 270... $2.99 Select Options
- Hornady Muzzleloading Bullets 50 Caliber Sabot with 45 Caliber... $14.49 Available
- Evolved Habitats Buck Lickers Deer Supplement Block 4 lb... $4.99 Select Options
- Hornady Dangerous Game SUPERFORMANCE Ammunition 375 H&H Magnum... $64.99 Available
- Hornady SUPERFORMANCE Ammunition 7mm Remington Magnum 154... $37.49 Available
- Browning Elk Lockback Folding Knife 2-1/8" Drop Point 420... $11.76 Available
- Browning DX 552 Skinner Fixed Blade Knife 2-1/2" Drop Point... $10.00 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 6.5x55mm Swedish Mauser... $26.99 Available
- Moultrie M-880i Infrared Game Camera 8 Megapixel Mossy Oak... $154.99 Available
- Hornady American Whitetail Ammunition 308 Winchester 150 Grain... $19.29 Available
- Havalon Piranta Bolt Folding Knife ABS Handle Orange... $39.99 Available
- Moultrie M-990i Black Flash Infrared Game Camera 10 Megapixel... $169.99 Available
The Browning Range Ops game camera is the perfect camera for the hunter who expects a feature-rich camera without the hefty price tag. With 6 MP image resolution and a trigger speed that is under 1 second, you are sure to get a great picture of anything that walks in front of this camera. The 50' flash range allows for images of deer that skirt your corn pile, while the time, date, temperature and moon phase image tags allow you to see exactly when your deer are moving.
Powered by 8 AA batteries, the Range Ops features long battery life and affordable replacement. Coupled with 32 GB SD memory card compatibility, you can leave your camera out and your deer undisturbed, making sure your honey hole doesn't get too much pressure. The multi-shot mode will take up to 8 pictures at 3 second intervals. This is ideal for scouting during the rut, when a buck is following a hot doe. For those who prefer faster intervals, the rapid fire mode takes up to 4 pictures at 1/3 second intervals. Last, but not least, the time lapse mode will allow you to scout a food plot or field edge during the daylight hours, allowing you to see where and when deer are moving. Comes with mounting strap.
Shipping Weight: 1.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.