CMMG Barrel AR-15 Pistol 300 AAC Blackout (7.62x35mm) 1 in 7" Twist 8.5" Pistol Gas Port WASP Melonite Finished Chrome Moly Matte Pre-ban
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Block Low Profile Set Screw AR-15,... $22.99 Available
- DPMS Gas Tube Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec P-38 Can Opener Stainless Steel... $0.99 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DPMS Flash Hider A2 5/8"-24 Thread AR-10, LR-308 Steel... $21.99 Available
- DPMS Barrel Nut AR-15 Matte... $7.49 Available
- DPMS Forward Assist Assembly Round AR-15, LR-308 Matte... $11.99 Available
- RCBS AR Series Small Base 2-Die Set with Taper Crimp 300 AAC... $45.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DPMS Upper Receiver Stripped AR-15 Low Profile Flat-Top Matte... $86.99 Available
- Sabre 3-in-1 Pepper Spray 1/2 oz Aerosol with Key Ring and... $7.99 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-10... $3.00 Available
- Glock Disassembly Tool... $6.99 Available
The barrel is composed of Chrome Moly Steel and finished inside and out with CMMG's durable Weapons Armament Surface Protection (WASP) Melonite treatment. The unique Melonite treatment applied to the barrel surface-hardens the metal, extending barrel service life by reducing friction in the bore and lessening bore surface wear. Also referred to as Nitriding, this treatment produces an extremely hard, slick surface on steel that resists carbon adhesion and increases corrosion resistance, making for easier cleaning and maintenance. Nitriding converts the steel's surface without any build-up, retaining all of the benefits of traditional chrome lining without suffering the accuracy degradation commonly encountered due to uneven application of chrome inside the barrel's bore.
The Pistol Length Gas System provides optimal reliability with subsonic ammunition while suppressed and supersonic ammunition while unsuppressed. While supersonic ammunition may also function with a sound suppressor installed, subsonic ammunition fired without a sound suppressor may cause cycling problems.
- Length: 8.5"
- Material: 4140 Chrome-Moly steel
- Contour: M300
- Chamber: 300 Blackout
- Twist Rate: 1 in 7"
- Chrome Lined: No
- Finish: WASP Melonite
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
- Gas Port Location: Pistol
- Exterior Diameter at Gas Port: 0.750"
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.