BPI "Status of Steel: Handloading Steel Shot: 14th Edition" Shotshell Reloading Manual
- MTM Peel and Stick Reloaders Labels Shotgun Package of 50... $4.69 Available
- MEC E-Z Pack Shotshell Stacker 12 Gauge... $13.99 Available
- MEC Shotshell Checker... $14.99 Available
- Shooter's Choice Shotgun and Choke Tube Cleaner-Degreaser 12... $12.29 Available
- "Reloading for Shotgunners, 5th Edition" Book by Rick Sapp... $17.29 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge Multi-Metal 2-3/4" 1-1/8 oz Bag of... $9.39 Available
- Lee Adjustable Shot Dipper... $3.99 Available
- Gualandi Hunting Shotshell Slug 12 Gauge 1-1/8 oz Bag of 25... $18.79 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge Multi-Metal 3" 1-1/4 oz Bag of 100... $10.49 Available
- BPI Shotshell Wads 20 Gauge 1/4" Felt Bag of 250... $9.39 Available
- BPI Steel Shot BB 10 lb Bag... $17.49 Available
- BPI Steel Shot #3 10 lb Bag... $17.49 Available
- BPI Steel Shot #4 10 lb Bag... $19.29 Available
- MEC Charge Bar for Progressive Press Steel Shot 1-1/8 oz #4 to... $18.99 Available
- BPI "High Performance Loads for Clays: 7th Edition" Shotshell... $10.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- BPI Shotshell Wads 20 Gauge 1/8" Felt Bag of 250... $8.39 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lyman "Shotshell Reloading Handbook: 5th Edition" Reloading... $19.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Notes: Explains the "hows" and "whys" of shotshell ballistics presented in a manner that beginners can learn right along with experts
Summary of Material: All steel recipes included and indexed for 10, 12, 16 and 20 gauge
Shipping Weight: 0.750 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.