Glock Magazine Glock 38 45 GAP 8-Round Polymer Black
- Federal Top Gun Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 1-1/8 oz #7-1/2... $6.69 - $65.99 Select Options
- Wolff Magazine Spring Glock 19, 21, 23, 26, 27, 29, 30, 32, 33... $6.99 Available
- Federal Power-Shok Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 1 oz Hollow... $4.59 Available
- Glock Magazine Base Pad +2 Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26,... $8.99 Available
- Federal Premium Vital-Shok Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 1 oz... $4.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Brenneke USA K.O. Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 1 oz Foster-Type... $6.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Winchester Super-X Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 1 oz Rifled Slug... $3.94 - $186.77 Select Options
- Safariland 527 Belt Holster Right Hand Sig Sauer P220, 225,... $37.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wolf Ammunition 5.45x39mm Russian 55 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $8.59 - $199.99 Select Options
- Glock magazines have very stiff springs when new and may be extremely difficult to load to full capacity. It may be necessary to use a Glock magazine loader (generally included in the Glock case with the handgun) to load the magazine to capacity or near capacity.
- If the last round appears impossible to load, for example if the magazine should hold 15 rounds and it will only accept 14, leave it loaded with 14 rounds for several days to allow the spring's tension to decrease. After a short time, the magazine should then accept its full capacity, but it may still be necessary to use the magazine loader. After several cycles of full capacity through empty, the magazine will be easier to load.
NOTE: All current production Glock magazines are also compatible with all previous generations of Glock pistols.
Shipping Weight: 0.225 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.