Redding Micro-Adjustable Taper Crimp Die 38 Super/9mm Luger
- Plano Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 50-Round Plastic Dark... $2.29 Available
- Plano Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round Plastic Dark Gray... $2.29 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round Plastic... $1.99 Select Options
- Plano Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 50-Round Plastic Dark... $2.29 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 115 Grain Jacketed... $17.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 10mm Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP 50-Round... $1.99 Select Options
- Redding Competition Seater Die 9mm Luger... $79.99 Available
- Redding Micro-Adjustable Taper Crimp Die 45 ACP/45 GAP... $60.99 Available
- Redding Competition Pro Series Carbide 3-Die Set 9mm Luger... $160.99 Available
- Hornady One Shot Gun Cleaner-Degreaser and Dry Lubricant 5-1/2... $5.95 Available
- Lee 3 Hole, 4 Hole Turret Press Shellholder Retainer Clip... $2.49 Available
- Tipton Gun Cleaning Pick Set 4-Piece Polymer... $4.49 Available
Die Type Included:
Shipping Weight: 0.840 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.