Marble's Front Sight .530" Height .340" Width Steel Blue 1/16" Gold Bead
- Remington Reloading Brass 270 Winchester... $15.49 - $436.99 Select Options
- Marble's Bullseye Rear Sight 2-3/4" with Double Step Elevator... $16.99 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $19.49 Available
- PNW Arms Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 147 Grain Full Metal... $19.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- PNW Arms Reloading Brass 300 AAC Blackout... $30.99 - $149.99 Select Options
- Marble's Front Sight .450" Height .340" Width Steel Blue 1/16"... $13.99 Available
- RCBS AR Series Small Base 2-Die Set with Taper Crimp 300 AAC... $38.99 Available
- CMMG AR-15 M4 LE A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 300 AAC Blackout 1... $679.99 Available
- Marlin Firing Pin Marlin 60, 60C, 60SSK, 60SS, 60SB, 795, 7000... $5.12 Available
- Art's The Original Herter's Formula Stock Filler 8 oz Walnut... $13.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Marlin Buffer Pin Marlin 795, 795SS, 7000... $2.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Material: Blued Steel
Adjustments: Easily adjusted for windage by moving the sight in the dovetail.
Gunsmithing Required: No
Shipping Weight: 0.010 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.