Hornady Cam-Lock Bullet Puller Replacement Cam-Lock
- Hornady Cam-Lock Bullet Puller Collet #9 35 Caliber 9mm (358... $10.99 Available
- Hornady Cam-Lock Bullet Puller Collet #13 45 Caliber (451... $10.99 Available
- TMA M1, M1A Dry-Fire Device Delrin Yellow... $12.79 Available
- Montana X-Treme (MTX) AR-15 Chamber Brush 8x32 Thread Nylon... $4.39 Available
- Montana X-Treme (MTX) LR-308/AR-10 Chamber Brush 8x32 Thread... $4.69 Available
- Hornady Cam-Lock Bullet Puller... $22.99 Available
- Sadlak National Match Spring Guide M1A, M14 Steel Parkerized... $39.99 Available
- Tubb SpeedLock Systems CS M1A Operating Rod Spring and Hammer... $21.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 38 Caliber (357 Diameter) 125 Grain... $12.79 - $99.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Media Walnut Hull... $15.49 - $35.99 Select Options
Fits: Hornady Bullet Puller
Function: Upgrade for the original Hornady bullet puller and Replacement center portion and handle for the Cam-Lock bullet puller
Material: Die steel, cast handle
Shipping Weight: 0.320 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.