Remington Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge SP12 1-1/4 oz Bag of 250
Length: 1 3/4" (for use in 2 3/4 " shells)
Wads are essential for shotshell reloading. They fill extra space in the hull to make sure there is no room for the shot and powder to move around. They also act as a barrier between the powder and shot charges to ensure proper powder ignition, protect the shot from hot gasses and seal gasses behind the shot so that it can be propelled down the barrel. The wad also acts as a dual barrier to protect the barrel from becoming damaged by hard shot and to protect soft shot from becoming deformed by contact with hard barrel steel.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB1118-12 (Replaces WAA12)... $9.99 - $95.99 View More Options
- Remington Shotshell Wads 20 Gauge SP20S 1 oz Bag of 250... $11.99
- Lee Load-All 2 Shotshell Press 12 Gauge 2-3/4", 3"... $51.99
- BPI Super Buck Lead Shot F 8 lb Jar... $36.99
- Hornady Lead 00 Buckshot 5 lb Box... $12.89
- Remington Shotshell Wads 10 Gauge SP10 1-5/8 to 2 oz Bag of... $17.99
- Lyman "Shotshell Reloading Handbook: 5th Edition" Reloading... $19.29
- Baker Action Slide Sleeve Screw Cap Forend Nut Wrench... $10.99
- Choate Magazine Tube Extension with Sling Swivel Base Clamp... $42.99 - $45.99 View More Options
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB1138-12 (Replaces WAA12R)... $9.99 View More Options