Glock Magazine Glock 36 45 ACP 6-Round Polymer Black
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer... Add to Cart for Price
- Lone Wolf Maritime Firing Pin Spring Cups Glock... $7.20 Available
- Glock Magazine Loader 20, 21, 29, 30 Polymer Black... $5.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Magazine Pouch Glock 20, 21, 29, 30, 36 Polymer Black... $11.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- "How to Customize Your Glock: Step-by-Step Modifications You... $18.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Mec-Gar Magazine Sig Sauer P228 9mm Luger 15-Round Steel Blue... $24.99 Available
- Glock Extended Slide Stop Release with Spring Glock 17, 19,... $10.99 Available
- Kimber Magazine Kimber Solo 9mm Luger 6-Round Stainless Steel... $19.99 Available
- Pearce Grip Plug Glock 36 Polymer Black... $3.99 Available
- HK Magazine HK USP 45 ACP 10-Round Steel Blue... $54.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Aguila Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $17.29 - $329.99 Select Options
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Block Low Profile Set Screw AR-15,... $22.99 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger LC9 9mm Luger 7-Round Steel Blue with... $29.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P Compact 9mm Luger 12-Round... $33.99 Available
- Kahr Magazine Kahr CM9, CW9, K9, MK9, P9, PM9 9mm Luger... $31.99 Available
- DPMS Anti-Walk Hammer & Trigger Pins AR-15 Small Pin .154"... $5.19 Available
- Glock Guide Rod and Recoil Spring Assembly Glock 29, 29SF, 30,... $16.99 Available
- Glock magazines have very stiff springs when new and may be extremely difficult to load to full capacity. It may be necessary to use a Glock magazine loader (generally included in the Glock case with the handgun) to load the magazine to capacity or near capacity.
- If the last round appears impossible to load, for example if the magazine should hold 15 rounds and it will only accept 14, leave it loaded with 14 rounds for several days to allow the spring's tension to decrease. After a short time, the magazine should then accept its full capacity, but it may still be necessary to use the magazine loader. After several cycles of full capacity through empty, the magazine will be easier to load.
NOTE: All current production Glock magazines are also compatible with all previous generations of Glock pistols.