Glock Magazine Glock 36 45 ACP 6-Round Polymer Black
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer... $33.25 Available
- Lone Wolf Maritime Firing Pin Spring Cups Glock... $7.20 Available
- Glock Magazine Loader 20, 21, 29, 30 Polymer Black... $4.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Pouch Glock 20, 21, 29, 30, 36 Polymer Black... $10.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- "How to Customize Your Glock: Step-by-Step Modifications You... $18.29 Available
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 Select Options
- 5ive Star Gear Seven Strand Paracord... $3.09 - $49.99 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Base Pad Glock 36 Polymer Black... $3.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM 100-Round Ammo Box Foam Insert... $2.99 Available
- Glockworx Race Connector Glock All Models 2 lb... $12.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 25-06 Remington, 270 Winchester, 30-06... $2.96 - $3.89 Select Options
- Glock Guide Rod and Recoil Spring Assembly Glock 29, 29SF, 30,... $16.99 Available
- Wolff Magazine Spring Glock 36 6-Round Magazines 10% Extra... $6.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Front Sight Polymer Black White Dot... $4.99 Available
- Otis Gun Cleaning Brush Double Ended Nylon... $2.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MagPul Enhanced Self Leveling Magazine Follower AR-15 Polymer... $5.65 Select Options
- Lone Wolf Extended Magazine Release Glock 36 Polymer Black... $2.70 Available
- Glock magazines have very stiff springs when new and may be extremely difficult to load to full capacity. It may be necessary to use a Glock magazine loader (generally included in the Glock case with the handgun) to load the magazine to capacity or near capacity.
- If the last round appears impossible to load, for example if the magazine should hold 15 rounds and it will only accept 14, leave it loaded with 14 rounds for several days to allow the spring's tension to decrease. After a short time, the magazine should then accept its full capacity, but it may still be necessary to use the magazine loader. After several cycles of full capacity through empty, the magazine will be easier to load.
NOTE: All current production Glock magazines are also compatible with all previous generations of Glock pistols.