Glock Magazine Glock 36 45 ACP 6-Round Polymer Black
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer... $33.25 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lone Wolf Maritime Firing Pin Spring Cups Glock... $7.20 Available
- Glock Magazine Loader 20, 21, 29, 30 Polymer Black... $4.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Pouch Glock 20, 21, 29, 30, 36 Polymer Black... $10.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- "How to Customize Your Glock: Step-by-Step Modifications You... $18.29 Available
- Wolff Magazine Spring Glock 36 6-Round Magazines 10% Extra... $6.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 Select Options
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $20.49 Available
- Decal Grip Tape Glock 29, 30, 36 Rubber Black... $11.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Base Pad Glock 36 Polymer Black... $3.49 Available
- Maglula LULA Magazine Loader and Unloader AR-15 223 Remington... $26.95 Available
- Glock Guide Rod and Recoil Spring Assembly Glock 29, 29SF, 30,... $16.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MagPul MOE Handguard AR-15... $28.45 - $37.95 Select Options
- Bill Gammon Bolt Folder Synthetic Blend... $9.49 Select Options
- Glock magazines have very stiff springs when new and may be extremely difficult to load to full capacity. It may be necessary to use a Glock magazine loader (generally included in the Glock case with the handgun) to load the magazine to capacity or near capacity.
- If the last round appears impossible to load, for example if the magazine should hold 15 rounds and it will only accept 14, leave it loaded with 14 rounds for several days to allow the spring's tension to decrease. After a short time, the magazine should then accept its full capacity, but it may still be necessary to use the magazine loader. After several cycles of full capacity through empty, the magazine will be easier to load.
NOTE: All current production Glock magazines are also compatible with all previous generations of Glock pistols.