Remington Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge RP12 1-1/4 oz Bag of 250
- Federal Shotshell Wads Champion 12 Gauge 12S4 1-1/4 oz for... $5.99 Available
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB1114-12 (Replaces... $9.89 Available
- Remington Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge SP12 1-1/4 oz Bag of 250... $11.99 Available
- Downrange Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge 2-3/4" A1-1/4 (Replaces... $11.29 Available
- MEC Powder Bushing... $2.34 - $3.99 Select Options
- MEC Charge Bar for Single Stage Press Lead Shot... $14.99 Select Options
- Remington Shotshell Wads 20 Gauge SP20S 1 oz Bag of 250... $11.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Winchester Primers #209 Shotshell... $37.99 - $169.99 Select Options
- Fiocchi Shotshell Hulls 12 Gauge 2-3/4" Primed Skived Clear... $13.79 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger Mini-30 7.62x39mm Steel Blue... $22.49 - $29.99 Select Options
- Lee Pro 4 20 Lb Furnace ... $67.99 - $71.99 Select Options
- Claybuster Shotshell Wads 12 Gauge CB0175-12 3/4 oz Bag of 500... $10.79 Available
- Lawrence Magnum Lead Shot #7-1/2 25 lb Bag... $51.99 Available
- Lawrence Copper Plated Lead Shot #4 10 lb Bag... $31.99 Available
- Hornady Lead 00 Buckshot 5 lb Box... $17.18 Available
- Lee 18-Cavity Bullet Mold (240 Diameter) #4 Buckshot... $46.99 Available
Length: 1 3/4" (for use in 2 3/4" shells)
Wads are essential for shotshell reloading. They fill extra space in the hull to make sure there is no room for the shot and powder to move around. They also act as a barrier between the powder and shot charges to ensure proper powder ignition, protect the shot from hot gasses and seal gasses behind the shot so that it can be propelled down the barrel. The wad also acts as a dual barrier to protect the barrel from becoming damaged by hard shot and to protect soft shot from becoming deformed by contact with hard barrel steel.
Shipping Weight: 1.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.