Bear Encounter RTH Compound Package Bow Right Hand 60-70 lb. 27"-32" Draw Length Realtree APG Camo
- G5 Small Game Head Broadhead Pack of 3... $24.99 Select Options
- Muzzy MX-3 Fixed Blade Broadhead Pack of 3... $18.49 - $27.99 Select Options
- Vista Long Guardian Arm Guard Polyester Camo... $15.79 Available
- Vista Snug Fit Arm Guard Polyester Camo... $8.55 Available
- Allen Compound Bow Tuning Kit with Nock Sets... $20.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- T.R.U. Ball Stinger Bow Release... $41.99 Select Options
- T.R.U. Ball Bandit Bow Release ... $30.67 - $35.99 Select Options
- Trophy Ridge Whisker Biscuit Arrow Rest
- Trophy Ridge 3-Pin Sight
- 4-Arrow Quiver
- Wheel Peep Sight
- Trophy Ridge Stabilizer and Sling
- Rotating Modular Bear E2 Cam
- Bear Flared Quad Limbs
- Idler wheel with dual stainless steel sealed bearings
- Zero Tolerance Limb Pocket
- String Suppressor
IBO Speed Rating: 310 FPS
Axle-to-Axle Length: 30-1/2"
Mass Weight: 3.7 lbs
Let Off: 80%
Brace Height: 7-3/4"
Set Draw Length: 29"
Draw Length Range: 27" to 32"
Draw Length Modules Included: Yes
Cam Type: Single Cam
Riser Material: Aluminum
Finish: Realtree APG Camo
Shipping Weight: 8.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.