Blade-Tech Training Barrel Glock 19, 23 Kydex Yellow
- Hornady Die Box Large... $3.90 Available
- Wolff Conventional Recoil Spring Makarov 19 lb Extra Power... $7.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $11.49 - $18.95 Select Options
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Die Bushings... $10.29 - $39.51 Select Options
- Blade-Tech Eclipse Outside the Waistband Holster Right Hand... $59.49 Available
- Grace USA 7-Piece Roll Pin Starter Punch Set Steel... $29.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Upper Receiver Vise Block... $20.39 Available
- Glock Square Rear Sight 6.5mm .256" Height Steel Black White... $21.49 Available
- Remington Hog Hammer Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 130 Grain... $32.99 Available
- Hornady Quick Change Powder Die Powder through Expander 452... $8.99 Available
- RCBS Case Activated Linkage Kit Pistol Powder Expander 38... $10.99 Available
- Hornady Quick Change Powder Die Powder Through Expander 357... $8.99 Available
Benefits of this training barrel:
Shipping Weight: 0.055 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.