Weaver Super Slam Rifle Scope 2-10x 50mm Dual-X Reticle Matte
- Tipton Best Rifle Bore Brush Bronze Package of 3... $4.89 - $7.19 Select Options
- HySkore Digital Hygrometer Polymer Black and White... $21.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Targets 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $15.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Pivot Pin Detent and Roll Pin... $5.99 Available
- Weaver 1" Quad-Lock 4X4 Weaver-Style Rings ... $14.99 - $15.49 Select Options
- Weaver Classic V-Series Rifle Scope 6-24x 42mm Adjustable... $439.99 Select Options
Tube Diameter: 1"
Adjustment Click Value: 1/8 MOA
Adjustment Type: Click
Exposed Turrets: Yes
Finger Adjustable Turrets: Yes
Turrets Resettable to Zero: Yes
Zero Stop: N/A
Turret Height: High
Fast Focus Eyepiece: Yes
Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Rings Included: No
Sunshade Included: No
Sunshade Length: N/A
Lens Covers Included: N/A
Power Variability: Yes
Min power: 2x
Max power: 10x
Illuminated Reticle: No
Battery Type: N/A
Reticle Focal Plane Location: 2nd
Parallax Adjustment: Side Focus
Eye Relief: 4.13"
Exit Pupil Diameter: 10.5-4.4
Weight: 21.9 oz.
Field of View at 100 Yards:
Shipping Weight: 2.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.