Hogue Fancy Hardwood Grips with Accent Stripe S&W K, L-Frame Square Butt Oversize
- "Checkering & Carving of Gunstocks" Book by Monty Kennedy... $34.49 Available
- Starrett Pin Vise Set... $79.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering 89-Piece Professional-Plus Gunsmithing... $79.99 Available
- Donegan Optical OptiLOUPE Monocular Attachable Lens Adds... $10.99 Available
- Menck Chamber Ironing Tool 22 Rimfire... $23.99 Available
- Grobet Engraving Chaser's Hammer 1"... $10.99 Available
- PTG Wood Stippling Punch 16 Lines Per Inch... $19.49 Available
- Donegan Optical OptiVISOR Magnifying Headband Visor with... $47.99 Available
- Dem-Bart Checkering Cutter Right Hand Spacer 18 Lines per Inch... $5.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Dem-Bart Regular Checkering Handle and Shank without Cutter... $6.19 Available
- Hogue fancy hardwood grips are select grade and much harder and denser than walnut.
- Bantam grips are ultra-compact and fit flush with the handgun's frame.
- Cowboy are traditional single action grips. Cowboy grips for Colt single actions are supplied oversize and will require fitting to the gun's grip frame.
- Checkered grips are 20 lines per inch checkering.
- Conversion grips convert a round butt frame to a square butt grip.
- Fancy hardwood grips will be approximately the size of "stock" grips, however particular options will increase the grip size. For example, "with finger grooves" or "with thumbrest" would necessarily make the grip size larger.