"Living with the 1911: A Fresh Look at the Fighting Gun" Book by Robert Boatman
- "Colt 1911 Do Everything Manual: Assembly, Diassembly,... $5.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Otis #45 Rifle/Pistol Bore Brush 45 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $2.19 Available
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Glock Pistols" Book... $6.49 Available
- Blue Book of Gun Values 35th Edition Book by S.P. Fjestad... $39.99 Available
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Video "Making Glocks... $42.99 Available
- "The U.S. M1911/1911A1 Pistols and Commercial M1911 Type... $34.95 Available
- "The Colt .45 Automatic: A Shop Manual Volume 1" Book by Jerry... $34.95 Available
- "The Model 1911 and Model 1911A1 Military and Commercial... $28.99 Available
- Grace USA Punch Set 8-Piece Brass... $33.99 Available
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Model 1911 Series Pistols" Book... $6.49 Available
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "SKS Semi-Automatic Rifle" Book... $6.49 Available
- American Gunsmithing Institute (AGI) Disassembly and... $17.29 Available
Publisher: Paladin Press
Date of Publication: January 2005
Number of Pages: 144
Summary of Material (from the publisher):
Robert H. Boatman is a native Texan who has carried a gun since he was 14 years old, professionally and otherwise. He has been a political strategist, VIP bodyguard, advertising executive, undercover cop, publisher and editor, freelance journalist and crusading newspaperman. He writes extensively for NRA, law enforcement and conservative political publications.
Notes: 8 1/2 x 11, softcover, photos
Shipping Weight: 0.930 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.