GTUL Glock Magazine Disassembly Tool and Cleaning Brush 10mm/45 Polymer Green
- Glock Trigger Spring Coil Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24,... $1.99 Available
- Glock Firing Pin Spring Cups Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24,... $2.99 Available
- Glock Extractor Depressor Plunger 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26,... $4.99 Available
- Glock Extractor Depressor Plunger Spring 17, 19, 20, 21, 22,... $3.49 Available
- Glock Trigger Spring NY1 Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25,... $1.99 Available
- NRA Official Blue Silhouette Target B-29 50-Foot Paper Package... $10.29 Available
- FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Cleaner, Lubricant, and Preservative 4... Add to Cart for Price
- Glock Firing Pin Safety with Spring Glock 17, 19, 20, 22, 23,... $2.99 Available
- VTAC Double Sided Target Paper Black/White Package of 100... $55.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Safe Tech Saf-T-Round Chamber Safety Flag 223 Remington Brass... $10.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MagPul MOE Plus Pistol Grip AR-15 Rubber... $22.75 Select Options
The magazine cleaning brush is designed for use with the Magazine Disassembly Tool. The handle has a metal punch which can be used to depress the retaining pin on Glock magazines. The brush is used to clean away dirt, grime, and powder residue from inside the magazine tube and other parts. A qualified gunsmith can use the punch to disassemble a Glock pistol. This brush can be used with any Glock magazine, as well as Para, SVI, STI mags, BHP and Beretta magazines.
Technical Information: GTUL Glock Magazine Disassembly Tool and Cleaning Brush 10mm/45
Shipping Weight: 0.260 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.