GTUL Glock Magazine Disassembly Tool and Cleaning Brush 10mm/45 Polymer Green
The magazine cleaning brush is designed for use with the Magazine Disassembly Tool. The handle has a metal punch which can be used to depress the retaining pin on Glock magazines. The brush is used to clean away dirt, grime, and powder residue from inside the magazine tube and other parts. A qualified gunsmith can use the punch to disassemble a Glock pistol. This brush can be used with any Glock magazine, as well as Para, SVI, STI mags, BHP and Beretta magazines.
Technical Information: GTUL Glock Magazine Disassembly Tool and Cleaning Brush 10mm/45
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 50 BMG 10-Round Plastic... $4.79 View More Options
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 50 BMG 660 Grain XM33 Full... $33.99 - $314.99 View More Options
- DPMS Forward Assist Pawl Spring AR-15... $2.49 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-15... $1.99 Available
- Del-Ton Ejector Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Mako Noise and Movement Eliminator AR-15 Rubber Black... $1.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- TRUGLO Brite-Site Sight Set Glock 17, 17L, 19, 22, 23, 24, 26,... $54.99 Available
- Del-Ton Ejection Port Cover Pin AR-15 Matte... $1.99 Available
- Del-Ton Takedown Pin AR-15 Matte... $3.99 Available
- DPMS Charging Handle Latch Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- DPMS Ejector Spring LR-308... $2.49 Available
- Del-Ton Ejection Port Cover Assembly AR-15 Matte... $6.99 Available