GTUL Glock Magazine Disassembly Tool and Cleaning Brush 10mm/45 Polymer Green
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 50 BMG 10-Round Plastic... $4.79 Select Options
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 50 BMG 660 Grain XM33 Full... $33.99 - $314.99 Select Options
- DPMS Forward Assist Pawl Spring AR-15... $0.41 Available
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-15... $1.99 Available
- Mako Noise and Movement Eliminator AR-15 Rubber Black... $1.99 Available
- Del-Ton Ejector Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- TRUGLO Brite-Site Sight Set Glock 17, 17L, 19, 22, 23, 24, 26,... $54.99 Available
- Del-Ton Ejection Port Cover Pin AR-15 Matte... $1.99 Available
- Glock Trigger Spring Coil Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24,... $1.99 Available
- Del-Ton Takedown Pin AR-15 Matte... $3.99 Available
- Glock Firing Pin Spring Cups Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24,... $2.99 Available
- DPMS Charging Handle Latch Roll Pin AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
The magazine cleaning brush is designed for use with the Magazine Disassembly Tool. The handle has a metal punch which can be used to depress the retaining pin on Glock magazines. The brush is used to clean away dirt, grime, and powder residue from inside the magazine tube and other parts. A qualified gunsmith can use the punch to disassemble a Glock pistol. This brush can be used with any Glock magazine, as well as Para, SVI, STI mags, BHP and Beretta magazines.
Technical Information: GTUL Glock Magazine Disassembly Tool and Cleaning Brush 10mm/45
Shipping Weight: 0.260 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.