Cutting Edge Bullets Match Tactical Hunting Bullets 25 Caliber (257 Diameter) 100 Grain Low Drag Hollow Point Boat Tail Box of 50
- MTM Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels Rifle/Handgun Package of... $4.69 Available
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 270 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield,... $2.19 Select Options
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $2.19 Select Options
- EZ Target Sight-In Master Pack Target 11" x 17" Paper Package... $11.29 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round... $3.59 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 100-Round Plastic... $3.10 - $3.59 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 25-06 Remington, 270 Winchester, 30-06... $3.89 Select Options
- Hornady Match Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 168 Grain... $29.49 - $409.99 Select Options
The Match Tactical Hunting bullet performs as well in the field as they do on the range. These bullets combine match grade accuracy with outstanding terminal performance. Bullet weight is maintained within .4 grains on all calibers from 6mm bullets through the massive 50 BMG projectiles. One of the key features of these solid copper bullets is the SealTite Band. The STB is a small band that is just slightly larger diameter than the standard diameter bullet. This band is the key to preventing any pressure from escaping around the bullet, sealing the bullet to the rifling bore light the seal that is created when a traditional bullet is fired.
Low Drag bullets are a lot more forgiving than regular VLD bullets while maintaining a great ballistic coefficient. The tangent Ogive and boat tail help this bullet retain their BC very well over long ranges even while the bullet is slowing down. Due to their length to weight ratio these bullets typically have a higher BC compared to a jacketed bullet of the same weight.
Caliber: 25 Caliber
Bullet Diameter: 0.257
Bullet Weight: 100 Grains
Bullet Length: Not Available
Bullet Style: Low Drag Hollow Point Boat-Tail
Bullet Coating: Non-Coated
Minimum Barrel Twist: 1:10"
Ballistic Coefficient: 0.420
Sectional Density: 0.216
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.