Williams Aperture Regular 1/2" Diameter with .050 Hole Steel Black
- Williams Aperture Regular 1" Diameter (Target) with .050 Hole... $10.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Williams Aperture Regular 1/2" Diameter with .093 Hole Steel... $7.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Custom-Tune Spring Kit S&W K, L, N-Frame... $14.99 Available
- Marble's Sight Slot Blank 3/8" Dovetail Steel Blue... $5.99 Available
- Aggressive Engineering M1 Garand Clip 5-Round Steel Parkerized... $6.99 Available
- Marlin Receiver Plug Screw Marlin 336, 444, 1895 All Models,... $2.99 Available
- Williams Aperture Twilight 3/8" Diameter with .050 Hole Steel... $9.99 Available
- Williams Aperture Regular 3/8" Diameter with .150 Hole Steel... $7.99 Available
- Williams Aperture Twilight 3/8" Diameter with .150 Hole Steel... $9.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Federal Ammunition 7.62x51mm NATO 149 Grain XM80 Full Metal... $15.99 - $389.99 Select Options
- Williams FP-GR Receiver Peep Sight with Target Knobs Airguns,... $72.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Punch Set 8-Piece Brass... $19.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.007 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.