LaserMax Laser Sight Beretta 92, 96, Taurus 92, 99, 100, 101
- Pulses for superior visibility and faster identification
- Internal design does not restrict grip or holster selection
- Distinct ambidextrous ON/OFF switch reinforces safe firearm handling
- Proximity to the bore provides maximum POA/POI accuracy
- Guaranteed alignment ensures center of mass shots
The most technologically-advanced, hardened laser sighting system ever developed, the Guide Rod Laser replaces the recoil spring guide assembly in semi-auto pistols. No other laser sight in the world gets subjected to more rigorous testing or can result in more accurate shots. Don't skimp. Make it a LaserMax Guide Rod Laser.
Designed specifically for use in Beretta 92 and 96 and Taurus PT92, PT99, PT100, and PT101 pistols, the LaserMax replaces the factory spring guide assembly with a high intensity green laser sighting system for advanced target acquisition. Easily user installed without the need for gunsmithing or special tools
LaserMax guide rod lasers have been torture tested to Military and Homeland Security Specs including:
- Blowing sand tests
- Salt water corrosion test
- 5-story drop to concrete
- Extreme temperatures
- 2-hour salt water submersion @ 66'
- 20,000 round live-fire test
Note: LaserMax cannot guarantee alignment on ported, fluted, or compensated pistols
Battery Type: 393 (3)
Battery Life: 1 Hour
Laser Range: Not Listed
Warranty: 5 year Limited
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.