Protektor Custom Bunny Ear Rear Shooting Rest Bag with Heavy Bottom Leather Tan Filled
- Caldwell Universal Deluxe Rear Shooting Rest Bag Nylon and... $25.49 Available
- Caldwell Universal Deluxe Rear Shooting Rest Bag Nylon and... $23.49 Available
- Caldwell Universal Deluxe Shoulder Saver Magnum Rear Shooting... $40.99 Available
- Caldwell DeadShot Rear Shooting Rest Bag Nylon Filled... $15.99 Available
- Protektor Custom Bunny Ear Rear Shooting Rest Bag with Heavy... $50.99 Available
- Protektor Wide Owl Ear Front Shooting Rest Bag Leather Tan... $21.49 Available
- Benchmade 470-1 Emissary Folding Knife 3.45" Modified Drop... $178.50 Available
- BSA Tactical Mil-Dot Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 6-24x 44mm Side... $128.99 Available
- Jewell Rifle Trigger Remington 700, 40X with Safety 1-1/2 oz... $232.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Technical Information: Protektor Custom Bunny Ear Rear Shooting Rest Bag with Heavy Bottom
Body Height: 3"
Body Width: 5"
Body Depth: 6-3/4"
Ear Height: 1-1/2"
Ear Width: 4-1/4"
Ear Depth: 3"
Shipping Weight: 6.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.