As a rear rest it gives you the opportunity to make fine adjustments in elevation and windage from the back end, so your sight picture and position is maintained. The rest is supplied with a filled leather rest bag and a magnetic bubble level. The Bench Beast Universal Rest consists of a solid base with 3 point leveling that connects to an upper base via a compound scissor mechanism. The rest is stabilized with vertical guides and linear motion bearings. Elevation is accomplished by turning the lower knob on either side and it will not slip or drift and no secondary lock up is required. The upper set of knobs moves the upper platform left to right for windage adjustments.
- Positive Non-Slip Elevation
- Factory Filled Leather Shooting Bag included
- Integrated Magnetic Spirit Level
- Ambidextrous Windage and Elevation Controls
- Weighs 25 lbs
- Use #767448 (Bench Beast Joystick Rest) and #241146 (Connectors) to complete the Bench Beast System.