Carlson's Extended Rifled Choke Tube Remington Rem Choke 12 Gauge Black
- MTM Range Choke Tube Case 6 Extended Tubes Clear-Smoke... $4.59 Available
- Birchwood Casey Choke Tube Lube 3/4 oz... $7.99 Available
- Carlson's Universal Choke Tube Wrench... $3.95 Available
- Briley Unilube Choke Tube Anti-Seize 1/2 oz... $3.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Slip 2000 Carbon Killer Cleaning Solvent 16 oz Liquid... $17.29 Available
- Remington Barrel Seal Activator Remington 11-87 12 Gauge Super... $9.39 Available
- RCBS Stuck Case Remover... $18.99 Available
- Carlson's Extended Ported Buckshot Choke Tube Remington Rem... $49.95 Available
- Remington Barrel Seal Remington 1100, 11-87 12, 16, 20 Gauge... $7.09 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hoppe's Sontara Synthetic Cleaning Patches... $1.59 - $5.43 Select Options
- Bore Tech C4 Carbon Remover Bore Cleaning Solvent Liquid... $12.49 - $24.49 Select Options
- Carlson's Sporting Clays Extended Ported Choke Tube Remington... $37.58 - $49.95 Select Options
- Mission First Tactical Battlelink Minimalist Collapsible... $47.99 Select Options
- Troy Industries Enhanced Battle Ax CQB Grip AR-15, LR-308... $16.40 - $25.49 Select Options
Carlson's Rifled Choke Tubes are an extended tube, designed to protect the end of the barrel while stabilizing the slug for enhanced accuracy. Manufactured from 304 high stress stainless steel, these tubes are designed to work with traditional slugs as well as rifled slugs and sabots. Carlson rifled choke tubes feature a right hand, 1 in 35" twist rate which will improve your groups from a smoothbore shotgun barrel. Matte black stainless steel will resist corrosion. Choke tubes carry a lifetime warranty.
Shipping Weight: 0.180 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.