Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 185 Grain GMX Boat Tail Lead-Free Box of 50
The gilding metal bullet is harder and tougher than a copper bullet and also helps to reduce fouling in the barrel. Made with the same polymer tip bullet used in Hornady's A-Max, InterBond and SST rounds.
A GMX bullet expands 1-1/2 times its original size and retains 95% of its original weight. Their boat tail design reduces bearing surface in order to increase accuracy and consistency. This is not loaded ammunition.
- Norma Reloading Brass 340 Weatherby Magnum... $39.99 - $849.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK View More Options
- Hornady Match Reloading Brass 308 Winchester Box of 50... $39.99 Available
- MagPul MOE Picatinny Rail Fits MOE Handguards Polymer Black... $5.65 - $8.50 Available View More Options
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 338 Caliber (338... $41.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Browning Extended Trap/Turkey Choke Tube Browning/Winchester... $54.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 338... $6.19 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 308 Winchester... $5.19 Available
- Lapua Lock Base Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain... $49.49 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 308... $5.19 Available
- Lee Case Trimmer Cutter and Lock Stud... $5.49 Available
- Satern Powder Funnel 30 Caliber Aluminum and Brass... $12.29 Available
- Boyt Divided Shotgun Shell Pouch with Belt Canvas Green... $33.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK