Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 185 Grain GMX Boat Tail Lead-Free Box of 50
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Rifle Bore Brush 338 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.69 Available
- Tipton Best Rifle Bore Brush Bronze Package of 3... $4.89 - $7.19 Select Options
- Otis Shotgun Cleaning System... $35.99 Available
- Tipton Best Gun Vise... $89.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Hi-Slip Gun Grease 12 cc Syringe... $6.19 Available
- Hornady Reloading Brass 338 Winchester Magnum Box of 50... $42.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Scope Ring Alignment and Lapping Combo Kit... $71.99 Available
- Satern Powder Funnel 338 Caliber Aluminum and Brass... $19.99 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die 300 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM)... $31.49 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Set 338 Winchester Magnum... $34.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Bolt Action... $28.97 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 22... $10.43 Available
The gilding metal bullet is harder and tougher than a copper bullet and also helps to reduce fouling in the barrel. Made with the same polymer tip bullet used in Hornady's A-Max, InterBond and SST rounds.
A GMX bullet expands 1-1/2 times its original size and retains 95% of its original weight. Their boat tail design reduces bearing surface in order to increase accuracy and consistency. This is not loaded ammunition.
Shipping Weight: 1.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.