Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 185 Grain GMX Boat Tail Lead-Free Box of 50
- Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243... $30.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady One Shot Non-Hazardous Brass Case Polish 8 oz Liquid... $7.99 Available
- Hornady Die Locking Ring Wrench... $7.79 Available
- Hornady One Shot Tumbler Corn Cob Media 4-3/4 lb Jug... $9.13 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Ammunition Concentricity Gage... $89.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Bullet Comparator Complete Set with 14... $47.99 Available
- Browning Magazine Browning X-Bolt Large Magnum (375 H&H... $39.99 Available
- Hornady "Handbook of Cartridge Reloading: 9th Edition"... $29.99 Available
- Hornady M-2 Case Tumbler 110 Volt... $61.76 Available
- Hornady Cam-Lock Bullet Puller Collet #5 27 Caliber (270... $9.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 338... $11.99 Available
- Hornady Flash Hole Deburring Tool... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The gilding metal bullet is harder and tougher than a copper bullet and also helps to reduce fouling in the barrel. Made with the same polymer tip bullet used in Hornady's A-Max, InterBond and SST rounds.
A GMX bullet expands 1-1/2 times its original size and retains 95% of its original weight. Their boat tail design reduces bearing surface in order to increase accuracy and consistency. This is not loaded ammunition.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.