Hornady Gilding Metal Expanding Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 185 Grain GMX Boat Tail Lead-Free Box of 50
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Rust and Lead Remover Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 25 Caliber (257 Diameter) 117 Grain... $30.49 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $12.49 - $18.95 Select Options
- Warne 30mm Maxima Permanent-Attachable Weaver-Style Rings... $51.99 Available
- Remington Rem Oil Gun Oil 1 oz Liquid... $2.09 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 338 Winchester Magnum... $30.99 Available
- RCBS AR Series Small Base 2-Die Set with Taper Crimp 300 AAC... $43.99 Available
- Barnes Tipped Triple-Shock X Bullets 338 Caliber (338... $44.49 Available
- Magpul PMAG Minus 5-Round Limiter for Gen M3 Pmags 223... $13.25 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 338 Federal... $26.99 Available
- Lyman Turbo Brass Cleaning Media Treated Corn Cob 6 lb "Easy... $16.49 Available
The gilding metal bullet is harder and tougher than a copper bullet and also helps to reduce fouling in the barrel. Made with the same polymer tip bullet used in Hornady's A-Max, InterBond and SST rounds.
A GMX bullet expands 1-1/2 times its original size and retains 95% of its original weight. Their boat tail design reduces bearing surface in order to increase accuracy and consistency. This is not loaded ammunition.