"Shooter's Bible Guide to Rifle Ballistics" Book by Wayne Van Zwoll
Published annually for more than eighty years, and with over seven million copies sold worldwide, Shooter’s Bible is the most complete and sought-after reference guide for new products, specifications, and current prices on thousands of firearms and related equipment. The 103rd edition contains up-to-date handgun and rifle ballistic tables along with extensive charts of currently available bullets and projectiles for handloading, as well as a new products section. Complete with color and black and white photographs showcasing various makes and models of firearms and equipment, Shooter’s Bible is the perfect addition to the bookshelf of any beginner or experienced hunter, firearm collector, or gun enthusiast.
Wayne van Zwoll is a full-time journalist for the outdoors press and has published more than 2,000 articles and twice that many photos for numerous magazines, including Field & Stream, Sports Afield, and Outdoor Life. Currently Special Projects Editor for Intermedia Outdoors, Wayne also contributes to Petersen’s Hunting and Guns & Ammo television. He is a professional member of the Boone and Crockett Club and has served on the board of the Outdoor Writers Association of America. Wayne resides in Bridgeport, Washington.
- Type: Paperback
- Number of Pages: 224 pages
- Language: English
- Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing; 103 edition (June 8, 2011)
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Dimensions: 10.5 x 8 x 0.8 inches
- ISBN-10: 1616082240
- ISBN-13: 978-1616082246
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 2.200 Pounds
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.