Mec-Gar Magazine CZ 75 Compact 9mm Luger 14-Round Steel Blue
- Plano Shotgun Shell Box 20 Gauge 25-Round Polymer Yellow... $3.12 Available
- Mec-Gar Magazine CZ 75B 9mm Luger 16-Round Steel Blue... $22.99 Available
- Mec-Gar Optimum Magazine CZ 75 9mm Luger Steel Anti-Friction... $26.99 - $32.99 Select Options
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 7.5x54mm French MAS 139 Grain Full... $18.79 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P Shield 9mm Luger 8-Round... $31.99 Available
- HK Magazine HK P30 9mm Luger Steel Blue... $42.99 - $57.99 Select Options
- 5ive Star Gear Multi-Purpose Survival Tool Stainless Steel... $3.69 Available
- TAPCO Magazine Dust Cover AK-47 Package of 10 Rubber Black... $10.99 Available
- CZ Grips CZ 75 Compact Rubber... $27.99 Available
- CZ Grips CZ 75 Compact Checkered Cocobolo... $58.99 Available
- Bianchi 5 Black Widow Holster CZ 75, S&W 411, 909, 910, 915,... $50.99 Select Options
- Personal Security Products Expandable Baton 26" Steel Shaft... $15.49 Available
Mec-Gar magazine springs are fabricated from high tensile strength spring wire and are provided with reinforced coils with stiffening folds to increase their thrust force.
Mec-Gar magazines incorporate high strength custom blended fiber-fill nylon bases or heat-treated steel bases designed to withstand the most severe "drop and slap tests".
Made from certified Carbon Steel AISI 1010 or from superior 17-7 PH aircraft-grade stainless steel, Mec-Gar magazines are precision formed to the strictest specifications and tightest tolerances.
Shipping Weight: 0.250 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.