Winchester Mesh Horse and Rider Logo Cap Cotton and Polyester Gray, Black, and White
- Yankee Hill Machine Gas Block Low Profile Clamp-On AR-15,... $32.99 Available
- Archangel OPFOR Pistol Grip Conversion Adjustable Stock SKS... $139.99 Available
- ACE Skeleton Buttstock 9.9" Overall Length AR-15, LR-308... $89.99 Available
- DPMS Multi-Tool AR-15 Steel... $33.49 Available
- Hornady Cap Cotton... $8.30 - $12.99 Select Options
- DeSantis Speed Scabbard Belt Holster S&W M&P 9/40 Tan Leather... $49.49 Select Options
The Mesh Back Horse and Rider Logo Cap from Winchester is a great looking hat for any person who owns a Winchester firearm. Constructed of a cotton front and bill and polyester mesh, this cap is built to last. The soft-structured, mid profile design, coupled with flat stitch embroidery and a heavily washed and frayed look, makes this hat really stand out. The visor water mark and contrast stitching add even more style to this cap. The buckle closure ensures a secure fit. One size fits most.
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.