Antler King Slam Dunk All Fall Hunt Plot Food Plot Seed 3.5 lb
- Moultrie M-880c Color White LED Game Camera 8 Megapixel Mossy... $119.99 Available
- Browning Range Ops XR Infrared Game Camera 8 Megapixel Brown... $114.99 Available
- Biologic Electronic pH Meter... $23.99 Available
- Antler King Planting Food Plots Instructional DVD... $6.23 Closeout Special
- Biologic Hand Seeder Nylon Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity Camo... $49.99 Available
- Antler King Plot Max Soil Conditioner Liquid 2.5 Gallon... $169.99 Available
- Tecomate Pounder Food Plot Seed ... $11.99 - $12.29 Select Options
- Evolved Harvest EZ Plot Crush Food Plot Seed 2.5 lb... $26.99 Available
- Hunter's Specialties Blind Material 12' x 54" Burlap... $13.99 Select Options
- Biologic Winter Bulbs & Sugar Beets Anuual Food Plot Seed... $279.99 Select Options
- Energizer Battery EL123 (CR123 Compatible) Lithium... $23.99 Select Options
- Kolpin ATV Seat Cover Nylon Mossy Oak Break-Up Camo... $21.73 Available
- Surefire SC1 Spare Battery Carrier for Standard (6P)... Add to Cart for Price
- Surefire P2X Fury Dual Output Flashlight LED with 2 CR123A... Add to Cart for Price
- Hunter Safety Systems Lineman's Climbing Strap Black... $21.99 Available
- Sierra Pro-Hunter Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 100... $22.49 Available
- Rivers Edge Comfort Tree Seat Mesh Black... $49.99 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 125 Grain... $30.99 Available
- Awesome all fall hunt plot.
- Easy to establish and fast growing.
- With rape, radishes, forage peas and buckwheat
- 3.5 lb. bag plants 1/4 acre
The Antler King SLAM DUNK Hunt Plot Food Plot Seed is designed to attract and hold deer on your property ALL FALL and will completely change the way you plan your plots for next season. The special varieties of Peas and Buckwheat can be early fall food sources, whereas the Antler King® Brand Radishes and Forage Rape can be late season food sources.
- Seed Content: Rape, radishes, forage peas and buckwheat
- Canadian Planting Zone: Not listed by manufacturer
- North Planting Zone: late June, July, August or early September
- Transitional Planting Zone: Not listed by manufacturer
- South Planting Zone: late July, August, September or early October
- Seeding Rate: 3.5 lb. bag plants 1/4 acre
- Planting Depth: less than 1/2"
- Fertilizer Recommendations: Not listed by manufacturer
Shipping Weight: 3.550 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.