Hornady LEVERevolution Bullets 348 Caliber (348 Diameter) 200 Grain Flex Tip eXpanding Box of 100
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 178 Grain Boat... $31.49 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 348 Winchester... $30.99 Available
- MTM Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $6.99 Available
- Nosler Custom Reloading Brass 300 Winchester Short Magnum... $63.99 Available
- Nosler AccuBond Long Range Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $60.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #1009 22-250 Remington,... $3.58 Select Options
- Hornady XTP Bullets 44 Caliber (430 Diameter) 180 Grain... $23.49 Available
- Woodleigh Bullets 348 Winchester (348 Diameter) 250 Grain... $60.99 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger 77/22, 77/17 Mach 2, 96/22 22 Long Rifle,... $17.49 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #8 (348 Winchester, 416 Rigby, 45-70... $3.69 Available
- Sierra "5th Edition Rifle and Pistol Manual of Reloading Data"... $28.49 Available
- Hornady Case Trimmer Pilot #14, 348 Caliber (348 Diameter)... $5.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
These bullets are safe to use in all tubular magazines, as well as any other firearm. This is not loaded ammunition.
Shipping Weight: 2.900 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.