Hornady LEVERevolution Bullets 348 Caliber (348 Diameter) 200 Grain Flex Tip eXpanding Box of 100
- BPI "Factory Style" Shotshell Box 20 Gauge 25-Round White... $4.80 - $5.49 Select Options
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 178 Grain Boat... $31.49 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Pistol Bore Brush 45 Caliber... $3.19 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 348 Winchester... $30.99 Available
- MTM Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $6.99 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 405 Caliber (411 Diameter) 300 Grain... $28.99 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Rifle Bore Brush 35 Caliber 8... $3.19 Available
- Hornady LEVERevolution Ammunition 45-70 Government 325 Grain... $32.49 Available
- Hornady American Whitetail Ammunition 25-06 Remington 117... $21.49 Available
- Nosler AccuBond Bullets 338 Caliber (338 Diameter) 225 Grain... $40.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nosler AccuBond Bullets 35 Caliber (358 Diameter) 225 Grain... $42.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Nosler Custom Reloading Brass 300 Winchester Short Magnum... $63.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
These bullets are safe to use in all tubular magazines, as well as any other firearm. This is not loaded ammunition.
Shipping Weight: 2.900 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.