"Reading the Wind and Coaching Techniques" Book by Jim Owens with Wind Charts CD-ROM
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $6.99 Available
- "Sight Alignment, Trigger Control and The Big Lie" Book by Jim... $12.79 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 308 Winchester Box of 100... $72.99 Available
- "Dead On: The Long Range Marksman's Guide to Extreme Accuracy"... $18.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rear Shooting Rest Bag Nylon Olive Drab... $11.15 Available
- Hornady One Shot Gun Cleaner-Degreaser and Dry Lubricant 5-1/2... $5.95 Available
- "The Wind Book for Rifle Shooters" Book by Linda K. Miller and... $23.49 Available
- "Black Powder Users Guide" Book by Lyman... $1.89 Available
- "Leather Sling and Shooting Positions" Book by Jim Owens... $14.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- "Care, Cleaning and Sportsmanship" Book by Jim Owens... $11.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- National Target Pasters 1" Square Package of 1000... $6.09 - $7.19 Select Options
Publisher: James R Owens
Date of Publication: 2007
Number of Pages: 53
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.