Havalon Baracuta-Z Folding Fillet Knife Zytel Handle Black and Grey
The Havalon Baracuta Edge Fillet Knife features a five inch micro-honed Japanese stainless steel blade, and a rugged black Zytel handle with grey rubber inserts for better grip. The knife has an open back for easy cleaning, plus ambidextrous thumb studs and removable pocket clip. The knife features same great replaceable blade concept as the Havalon Piranta, but with fillet blades. The overall length is 11 inches, yet the Baracuta only weighs 3 ounces. You'll never lose your edge with the new Baracuta. Includes 5 replacement blades and nylon sheath.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 127XT stainless steel
- Handle Material: Zytel
- Blade Shape: Fillet
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Removable
- Carry Options: Nylon holster included
- Locking Mechanism: Liner lock
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Rockwell Hardness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Opening Method: Ambidextrous thumbstuds
- Blade Length: 5"
- Blade Thickness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Closed Length: 6"
- Overall Length: 11"
- Weight: 3 oz.
- Made in Taiwan
- Fits all Baracuta blades
- Includes 5 additional 127XTstainless steel blades
- Open back for easy cleaning