Havalon Baracuta-Z Folding Fillet Knife Zytel Handle Black and Grey
The Havalon Baracuta Edge Fillet Knife features a five inch micro-honed Japanese stainless steel blade, and a rugged black Zytel handle with grey rubber inserts for better grip. The knife has an open back for easy cleaning, plus ambidextrous thumb studs and removable pocket clip. The knife features same great replaceable blade concept as the Havalon Piranta, but with fillet blades. The overall length is 11 inches, yet the Baracuta only weighs 3 ounces. You'll never lose your edge with the new Baracuta. Includes 5 replacement blades and nylon sheath.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 127XT stainless steel
- Handle Material: Zytel
- Blade Shape: Fillet
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Removable
- Carry Options: Nylon holster included
- Locking Mechanism: Liner lock
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Rockwell Hardness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Opening Method: Ambidextrous thumbstuds
- Blade Length: 5"
- Blade Thickness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Closed Length: 6"
- Overall Length: 11"
- Weight: 3 oz.
- Made in Taiwan
- Fits all Baracuta blades
- Includes 5 additional 127XTstainless steel blades
- Open back for easy cleaning
Shipping Weight: 0.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $6.10 - $7.04 Select Options
- Havalon Baracuta Replacement Blades 115XT... $14.99 - $51.99 Select Options
- Havalon Baracuta Replacement Blades 127XT... $14.99 - $51.99 Select Options
- Havalon Baracuta Knife Sheath Nylon Black... $4.19 Available