Sig Sauer Magazine Sig Sauer P250 Subcompact 40 S&W 13-Round with X-Grip Extension Sleeve Steel Matte
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer... $33.25 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Pistol Case... $9.99 Select Options
- Hornady Critical Duty Ammunition 40 S&W 175 Grain FlexLock Box... $21.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $29.99 Select Options
- Winchester Ammunition 40 S&W 180 Grain Bonded Hollow Point... $20.99 - $204.99 Select Options
Thanks to the included X-Grip Extension Sleeve, this Sig Factory Magazine fits both the SubCompact and larger Compact Grip Frame Modules of the user-configurable Sig Sauer P250 handgun. When installed on the magazine, the polymer X-Grip sleeve effectively becomes an extension of the P250 SubCompact Grip Frame, filling the gap that would normally exist between the extended magazine's floorplate and the abbreviated grip frame. The result is a seamless look and greater shooter comfort. This unique magazine and sleeve system allows for the 13-Round, increased capacity 40 S&W magazine to be used interchangeably between the SubCompact and Compact P250 Grip Frame Modules by simply sliding the X-Grip Sleeve off of, or onto, the magazine body accordingly.
- Caliber: 40 S&W
- Capacity: 13-Rounds
- Body Material: Steel
- Basepad: Black Polymer
- Extras: X-Grip Removable Extension Sleeve
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.