Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 356-95-RF (356 Diameter) 95 Grain Flat Nose
- Frankford Arsenal CleanCast Lead Fluxing Compound 1 lb... $9.99 Available
- Certified Pure Lead Bullet Casting Alloy Ingot (99.9% Pure)... $18.49 Available
- Lyman Lead Bullet Casting Thermometer... $41.49 Available
- RCBS Video "Bullet Casting" DVD... $14.49 Available
- Lyman Big Dipper Furnace Master Casting Kit 110 Volt... $209.99 Available
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger 77/22, 77/17 Mach 2, 96/22 22 Long Rifle,... $17.49 Available
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 452-228-1R 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45... $39.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 356-102-1R 9mm Luger, 38 Super, 380... $19.99 Available
- RCBS Ultrasonic Case Cleaner 110 Volt... $139.99 Available
- HIVIZ Magnetic Base Front Sight Shotgun with .171" to .265"... $7.39 Available
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Notes: Handles to open and shut the mold are sold separately item# 117-892
Shipping Weight: 1.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.