Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 356-95-RF (356 Diameter) 95 Grain Flat Nose
- Frankford Arsenal CleanCast Lead Fluxing Compound 1 lb... $9.99 Available
- Certified Pure Lead Bullet Casting Alloy Ingot (99.9% Pure)... $18.49 Available
- Lyman Lead Bullet Casting Thermometer... $41.49 Available
- RCBS Video "Bullet Casting" DVD... $14.49 Available
- Lyman Big Dipper Furnace Master Casting Kit 110 Volt... $209.99 Available
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- DPMS AR-15 Takedown Pin Punch Delrin... $3.49 Available
- Lee Decapping Rod for Handgun Dies... $2.19 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $3.89 Select Options
- Plano Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round Plastic... $3.79 Available
- Ruger Magazine Ruger 77/22, 77/17 Mach 2, 96/22 22 Long Rifle,... $17.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Barnes TAC-XP Bullets 45 ACP (451 Diameter) 185 Grain Hollow... $32.99 Available
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 311-93-1R 32-20 WCF, 32 S&W Long, 32... $39.99 Available
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 356-120-TC 9mm Luger, 38 Super, 380... $39.99 Available
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 452-228-1R 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45... $39.99 Available
- Lyman Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels Rifle/Pistol 1" x 2"... $3.99 Available
- Lyman Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels Rifle/Pistol 2" x... $3.99 Available
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Notes: Handles to open and shut the mold are sold separately item# 117-892
Shipping Weight: 1.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.