Edgewood Front Shooting Rest Bag Common Varmint Width with Extra Reinforcment Leather and Nylon Red Unfilled
- Berger Target Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 108... $31.99 - $150.99 Select Options
- Berger Target Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 105... $31.99 - $144.99 Select Options
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Rifle Bore Brush 6.5mm to 264... $2.99 Available
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 260, 6.5mm Caliber... $1.99 Available
- Sharp Shoot R Wipe-Out Applicator Spout... $2.49 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Rifle Bore Brush 30 Caliber 8... $2.99 Available
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 243, 6mm Caliber 8... $1.99 Available
- Burris 30mm Signature Zee Weaver-Style Rings Matte Extra-High... $61.99 Available
- Butch's Bore Shine Bore Cleaning Solvent 16 oz Liquid... $18.49 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Rifle Bore Brush 243 to 6mm... $2.99 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 6.5x47mm Lapua Box of 100... $110.99 Available
- Montana X-Treme Patch Grabber Rifle Cleaning Jag 243 Caliber,... $3.49 Available
Farley Front Bags have a hard bottom cut to fit into the front basket. 'Common' Front Bags feature 3/8'' wide leather flaps extending along the bottom edges that you can use to pin down with retaining bars, or the flaps can be punched, notched or cut away all together to custom fit your rest.
Technical Information: Edgewood Front Shooting Rest Bag
Note: Farley and New Farley style rest bags do not have the flap indicated by dimensions C and D.
|A||Forend Cradle Width||Hunt: 2-1/4"
|B||Stitch Width||Common: 2-7/8"
Farley Widths (See Description)
Note: New Farley Front Shooting Rest Bags are designed for the new Farley rest. The old Farley Shooting Rest Bags will not fit the new style as they have a different top plate. Please be sure to order the correct Shooting Rest Bag.