Midland ER300 Emergency Crank Weather Alert Radio
- Midland XT511 Base Camp Radio with NOAA Weather 22 Channel... $51.97 Available
- Midland WR-11 AM/FM Clock and Weather Alert Radio... $22.02 Available
- Midland ER102 Emergency Crank Radio with NOAA Weather White... $38.55 Available
- Midland WR-120 Desktop Weather Alert Radio... $27.44 Available
- Midland ER200 Emergency Crank Weather Alert Radio... $64.99 Available
- Midland WR-300 AM/FM Weather Alert Radio... $40.70 Available
A must for emergency preparedness, the ER300 from Midland keeps you informed in case of severe weather or civil emergency with multiple sustainable power options. Includes radio with rechargeable battery, mini USB charging cable, and the owner's manual.
- Multiple Sustainable Power Sources – Solar, hand crank, rechargeable battery
- Extremely Bright Flashlight Uses Cree LEDs – 1400 Lux
- SOS Flashlight Beacon – Activates Morse code for emergency assistance
- Ultrasonic Dog Whistle - May assist search and rescue teams in locating individuals during an emergency situation
- Long Battery Life – 2000 mAh rechargeable Li-Ion battery gives up to 25 hours of normal use
- Smartphone/Tablet Charger – Charge your devices through USB connection
- NOAA Weather Radio with Alert – Weather alerts sound when issued on local channel
- Low/High Flashlight Brightness Settings – Lets you adjust to conserve battery life
- Ideal for Emergency Preparedness, Camping, Beach, Park, and Everyday Use
- 6 ‘AA’ Battery Back-Up Power Option
Shipping Weight: 1.450 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.