The Hogue EX-03 Extreme Tactical Folding Knife keeps all the best characteristics of the EX-01, but features a one-piece glass reinforced polymer frame offered at an attractive price point without sacrificing quality. Hogue utilized it's in-house injection molding capabilities to create the one-piece handle with stainless steel bolster plates molded into the frame for precise action, and strength. The one-piece frame is ergonomically designed, and features a lanyard hole and skull crusher/glass breaker.
The EX-03 features a 154CM Cryogenically treated Stainless Steel blade with either a drop point or tanto point. The blades are tumble finished and hand sharpened and honed to a razor sharp edge. The 154CM is an extremely durable steel that wears well and can be sharpened easily. The blade features dual thumb studs for fast opening, and jimping on the spine for increased grip and control. The Button/Plunge style lock is extremely strong, and allows you to keep your fingers safely away from the blade when closing the knife. The lock also features a manual safety to keep the blade locked open. The EX-03 comes with a deep carry pocket clip that can be worn tip-up or tip-down.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 154CM Cryo Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Polymer
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Deep carry, Tip-up or Tip-down
- Locking Mechanism: Button/Plunge lock with manual safety
- Blade Finish: Tumble finish
- Rockwell Hardness: 57-59 HRC
- Opening Method: Ambidextrous Thumbstuds
- Blade Thickness: .150"
- Closed Length: 4.75" or 4.875"
- Overall Length: 8.125" or 8.875"
- Weight: 4.128 oz or 4.88 oz
- Made in the USA!