Military Surplus 1-Piece Cleaning Rod AK-47 16" Steel Parkerized
- Proforce Camouflage Face Paint... $1.26 Select Options
- Arsenal, Inc. Grip Screw with Bushing AK-47, AK-74... $6.69 Available
- DPMS Takedown and Pivot Pin Detent Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Remington Magazine Remington 597 22 Long Rifle 10-Round... $14.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- TAPCO Intrafuse Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm Russian Polymer... $8.99 - $11.99 Select Options
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 7.62x39mm Russian 123... $9.99 - $488.99 Select Options
- Krebs Custom Guns Hammer and Trigger Pin Retainer Plate AK-47... $9.99 Available
- Arsenal, Inc. Russian Sling AK-47, AK-74 Canvas OD Green... $22.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hogue OverMolded Pistol Grip AK-47, AK-74... $16.99 - $19.99 Select Options
- DPMS Takedown and Pivot Pin Detent AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- Ruger Barrel Retainer Screw Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum, 96/22,... $1.99 Available
- Military Surplus Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm Russian 40-Round... $15.29 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.