Berger Target Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) 65 Grain WEB BR Box of 100
- Lapua Reloading Brass 308 Winchester Box of 100... $72.99 Available
- Caldwell Universal Deluxe Bench Rest Forend Front Shooting... $17.29 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 6mm Norma BR (Bench Rest) Box of 100... $86.99 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 260 Remington Box of 100... $104.99 Available
- Redding Body Die 6mm BR (Bench Rest)... $29.49 Available
- Edgewood Front Shooting Rest Bag Common Varmint Width with... $64.99 Available
- Edgewood Original Rear Shooting Rest Bag Tall with Short Ears... $130.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Redding Body Die 308 Winchester... $29.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Berger Target Bullets 243 Caliber, 6mm (243 Diameter) BR... $28.34 - $313.99 Select Options
There are differences between this bullet (Berger part number 24409) and Berger Bullet 24405 (65 grain flat base target bullet) primarily the meplat diameter, nose length, Ogive radius, base to ogive length and bearing surface as listed below
Shipping Weight: 1.100 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.